Phrozen

Thursday, December 13, 2007

PS3 and Apple

playstation3.jpgI have been thinking about getting a PS3 lately so I did a little research on the media playing capabilities of both. Neither seem that great. Neither fully play xvid or divx. Xbox 360 has of course Microsoft behind it but the PS3 lacks a major software company behind it. I think it would be awesome to see apple team up with Sony on the PS3. Put itunes on it, expand the media capabilities, allow games to be bought online, etc. I know Apple has the apple tv but they could help itunes sales a lot this way. I would love to see blu-ray win the format wars, this would help them out. Microsoft has a long history of releasing bad products. I think this would be a great way to get Apple into the console frontier.

1 Comments:

  • So what did you end up getting? We've got an XBox 360 - I love it. Even upgraded to the 250GB to have space for my music with RockBand + my husband's space for games.

    By Blogger Kdbenji, At October 19, 2011 at 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home