Phrozen

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Final Fantasy VII

FF7 was a good game but I still can't get over how lame it was that Aeris dies. For me it ruined the game and I can never play it again till this plot is rewritten. I am surprised that remake of this game has not been made yet. There are tons of fan remakes of games and FF7 being one of the best video games of all time this really shocks me. I mean there have been a lot of mods for the PC version of the game including updated graphics and textures but Aeris still dies. Even 15 years later thinking about this game that still pisses me off.

Perhaps a remake will never happen, especially since FF14 was a huge flop. Some people say "oh don't cater to the fans, Square Soft wanted the game that way, blah blah" Well with the massive petitions that went on in the late 90s obvious I was not the only person that was upset. Also you have to support the fans, we are the ones with the money that are buying the game.


I just ordered a used copy of FFXIII for Xbox 360, I will see if I like it or not. Sadly there is no PC version of the game yet so I will have to deal with the 720p game play and 520p cut scenes. : )




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home